- Year: 1973
- Keel: Full Keel
- Sails: Main, 135 Furling Jib, Mizzen, #1 hank on jib.
- Installed holding tank 2005.
- Replaced batteries 2005. One deep cycle and one starting.
Replaced the 1-2-ALL battery switch with 3 seperate switches.
- SW-1 Start battery.
- SW-2 House battery.
- SW-3 Parallel battery (for charging the house battery).
- New Head 2003. Edson pedestal steering with Ritchey compass in binacle.
- Engine: Yanmar 2gm20 Inastalled 1990 by PO.
- Replaced entire drive train 2005.
- New 1" SS Shaft.
- New Stuffing Box with Teflon impregnated flax packing.
- New Cutless Bearing.
- New 3blade Michigan Wheel 13R-7 Bronze Prop.
- Hull was refinished by previous owner (1990).
- Refinished the deck with Interlux Interthane Plus 2-part epoxy 2003.
- Also refinished nonskid areas with Interlux Interdeck non skid deck paint.
- New Garhouer fiddle block for mainsheet 2004.
- New Garhauer Mainsheet Traveler 2005.
- Replaced Engine control panel (2000).
- Plus assorted dock lines and fenders.
- 7 Jack stands included.
- Price reduced;
- Asking; $17,000
Boat is in East Norwalk, CT.
Contact, mvbiondi at yahoo dot com