Thanks to Paul West for his assist in supplying the quad block setup so I could rig a block and tackle to flip the boat. I didn't of course remember or think to stop and take pics while I had the thing hanging in the air. Basically, I attached a ratchet strap to the bow and one to a tow hook on the transom and lifted those both a few inches off the trailer. Then, using the mainsheet style rigging, flipped the boat and lowered it onto saw horses. (Having pulled the trailer out from under while she was aloft) The saw horses being pitifully unstable, I have left the rigging attached in case anything should get squirrelly.
Many thanks to the boy Aaron, for his assist. Once I had the boat vertically on its side, I couldn't handle the rigging and get the boat to go past the 90 degree point as it was weighted to the keel. Aaron gave a push and she flipped nicely. Good boy.
My biggest fear on the bottom was that I could see some marring and other marks around the rollers on the trailer. I had fears that the roller stanchions had punctured the hull and I would have several patches to do before painting. That was all just black marking from the soft rollers. There was a hull compromise above the waterline which I patched and another on the transom, which would explain the complete saturation of the transom plywood, which has already been repaired. Even though there isn't a visual compromise on the other side of the transom, I have since taken that down to glass and reinforced it, just in case there was a compromise on that side, too. Well worth the time I think, because it's just a bunch of sanding and then a few minutes with mud, glass and resin and more sanding, before paint.