Wisconsin residents might relate to this..
More Reasons You Might Be From Wisconsin!
You might be from Wisconsin if .....
- Every sweatshirt you own is either red and white or green and gold.
- FFA was the most popular club in high school. (That's Future Farmers of America to the rest of you.)
- You have eaten a cow pie at the State Fair.
- The town you grew up in had a bar called Ma's Place.
- Cheese is an important staple in your diet.
- There was at least one kid in your class who had to help milk cows in the morning...phew!
- You have to drive thirty minutes to the nearest movie theater.
- You know how to pronounce "brat".
- You loved it when the Brewers hit a home run so the lady would slide from the huge keg into the mug of beer.
- Sunday morning at church involves lots of coffee, Jell-O molds and danish.
- Country Kitchen was the place to meet after the party. (or Perkins )
- You know someone who can use "ja, der hey" in a sentence.
- Your school lost half their student body during deer season.
- You know how to polka.
- At every wedding you have been to you have had to dance the hoky poky and the chicken dance.
- You ever went to a wedding reception in a bowling alley.
- You know it's traditional for the bride and groom to go bar hopping between the ceremony and the reception.
- You own at least one cheese head.
- Sunday afternoons are sacred for the Packer game!
- You have ever been to State Street in Madison during a protest of something.
- You have been to at least one house party on Johnson Street in Madison.
- You get irritated at sports announcers that pronounce it "Wes-con-sin".
- Your high school class went to the Pabst Theater to see "A Christmas Carol".
- You thought everyone drank from "bubblers".
- You went to the local tavern on Friday night for Fish Fry.
- You have drank "white soda" (ie 7-Up, Sprite, etc).
- You have experienced snow storms in April.
- You have had school closed due to wind chills and frostbite warnings.
- You know what a "flat-lander" is and you know all the "why Wisconsin is better than Illinois" jokes.
- You get choked up when you hear the University Marching Band play "On Wisconsin".
- You believe that Badgers will always beat Gophers.
- The Packers will always be better than the Vikings, no matter what the standings are.
- You have been to a "BoDeans" concert.
- You have ever partied at Summerfest, Festa Italiana,German Fest, Irish Fest or all of the above.
- You or someone you know was a "Dairy Princess" at a county fair.
- You have gone out of your way to eat ice cream at Gilles' or Kopp's.
- And you know you're from Wisconsin if you saw Fargo and didn't hear an accent!