Wisconsin residents might relate to this..
More of You know you are in Wisconsin when:
- Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.
- "Vacation" means going up nort' to Crivitz for the weekend.
- You measure distance in hours.
- You know several people who have hit deer more than once.
- You often switch from 'heat' to 'AC' in the same day and back again!
- Your whole family wears green and gold to church on Sunday.
- You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching.
- You see people wearing hunting clothes at social events.
- You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked.
- You think of the major food groups being cheese, beer, fish, and venison.
- You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use them.
- There are 7 empty cars running in the parking lot at the Fleet Farm at any given time.
- You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
- Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
- You refer to the Packers as 'we'.
- You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction.
- You can identify an Illinois accent.
- You have no problem spelling Milwaukee.
- You consider Madison exotic.
- You don't have a coughing fit from one sip of Pabst Blue ribbon.
- Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a cow next to your blue spruce.
- You were unaware that there is a legal drinking age.
- Down South to you means Chicago.
- A brat is something you eat.
- Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his new machine shed.
- You go out for a fish fry every Friday.
- You know how to polka.
- Your 4th of July Family Picnic was moved indoors due to frost.
- You have more miles on your snowblower than on your car.
- You find '0' degrees Fahrenheit "a little chilly".
- You know what to do with a Blatz....
- You actually understand these jokes and you forward them to all your Wisconsin friends.